Chitown’s King of the Streets, more commonly referred to as KOTS is the original no prep race established in 2008. We are a blue collar middle class grass roots type of race where everyone is welcome. We can guarantee you will see some of the baddest small tire, big tire, and street cars in the country racing for big money. If two wheels is what you like we have three groups that will have you on the edge of your seat. You just never know what you may see at KOTS!
KOTS is pleased to formally announce our 2019 event classes and rules!
Notable Changes from 2018
- Addition of Yacht Club Class.
- Change of venue to US41.
- No double entries.
- Burnouts allowed past the starting line.
- Changes to max field size on several classes.
- Sr. Class buy in: $1.
- Changes to format of Jr. Bikes Class cruise.
- Removal of Sr. Bike Class.
- Please review rules carefully for any other changes not listed here, these are just the major notables.
An eighth mile race on a 26″ tire, any rear suspension, and stock style front suspension, no wheelie bars, and must have doors.
An eighth mile race on a 28″ tire, any rear suspension, any front suspension, no wheelie bars, and must have doors.
A quarter mile race, restricted tire sizes, restricted suspension, see rules page for complete details.